- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
StompLight Power Bank Battery Power Supply
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47952 000000000 K47952000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Add "off the grid" capability to all your StompLight products. You can now have a light show where there is no wall power! The StompLight Power Bank ...Click To Read More About This Product
Take your lighting effects anywhere with portable power.
Add "off the grid" capability to all your StompLight products. You can now have a light show where there is no wall power! The StompLight Power Bank (SLPB) is a light-weight portable rechargeable power source designed to run your StompLight products in any artistic environment, indoors and outdoors, where there is no AC power available. The StompLight Power Bank houses a 12 Volt Lithium Ion battery designed for charging LED and audio products with DC-12 volt input. The The StompLight Power Bank includes a custom power cable that offers the nifty option to run your StompLight with the included 12 volt adapter while charging the StompLight Power Bank at the same time. The included charger also gives you the correct back-up 12 volt power adapter for your StompLight products if you ever needed one in a pinch.
- 1) One StompLight Power Bank with built in LED fuel gauge
- 2) Power Splitter Cable - DC 5.5 x 2.1 mm female split to (2) male
- 3) Charger 12 volt with red/green charge LED indicator
- 4) Operation manual
Call or click to order today!
- Duration of Charge: Our bench testing resulted in 6.5 hours of operation using Color Change Mode set at maximum brightness. 3 hours of operation using Solid Color Mode set to white color at maximum brightness.
- Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours
- !2 volt capacity: 3000 mAh
- Size: 5.8 inch (14.8 cm) Length x 3.3 inch (8.5 cm) width x 1.1 inch (2.8 cm) height
- Weight: 0.4 lbs (180 grams)
- Input: 12.6 V 3A max
- Output: 12 V/3A max
- Operational Temperature -20 to 60 Celsius
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.