- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Supro Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J37119 000000000 J37119000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
What if you combine the ruthless sustain of a silver box Big Muff with the harmonic signature of a Tone Bender MkII and the unrivaled touch dynamics ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An old school fuzz powered by an N.O.S. germanium transistor and silicon-based gain.
What if you combine the ruthless sustain of a silver box Big Muff with the harmonic signature of a Tone Bender MkII and the unrivaled touch dynamics of a germanium Fuzz Face? Would you get the ultimate vintage Fuzz pedal? Supro thinks so. The Supro Fuzz takes this "best-of-all-worlds" approach to old-school fuzz using an N.O.S. Germanium transistor in the first stage, followed by secondary, silicon-based gain and a dash of our special sauce to create a low-noise, high-gain fuzz box that will leave you deaf and breathless.
Whether you’re looking for a touch-sensitive, vintage 60's flavor or a full-on wall of modern sonic destruction, the Supro Fuzz delivers the goods while keeping your noise floor amazingly low. The Supro Fuzz pedal sports a simple control layout with Volume, Gain, Treble and Bass knobs. The independent EQ found on this pedal is drawn from the award-winning tone stack found in our flagship tube amplifiers, offering a huge range of adjustability without the frustrating limitations of a more traditional, one-knob EQ design. Both Bass and Treble controls are capable of cutting or boosting within their respective frequency bands, with each control designed to deliver the widest possible range of usable tones while remaining musical at all settings.
Taking the fuzz pedal one step further, the Supro Fuzz offers a TRS port for expression pedal control of the TREBLE knob. With the expression pedal in use, the on-board TREBLE knob sets the maximum value, allowing the musician to accentuate or tame the abundant high frequency content of the fuzz sound. All Supro pedals are assembled in Port Jefferson, NY, USA, featuring custom-tooled, anodized, brushed-aluminum enclosures, 9V battery or AC powered operation, rear-mounted metal jacks, easy-access side-mounted battery drawer and studio-friendly, noiseless (click-free) true-bypass switching.
- Fuzz Face dynamics, Big Muff sustain and Tone Bender harmonics
- NOS UK made Germanium transistor front end
- 2-band Treble / Bass EQ controls
- Expression pedal control for TREBLE
- Accepts standard 2.1mm neg. tip power supply
- Runs on 9V battery (included)
- Pedal size: 12cm x 6.5cm x 6.5cm
- Current Draw below 20mA
- Original circuit design by Thomas Elliott
Order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.