- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Synergy SYN-30 30W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L30336 000000000 L30336000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you want the power of the Synergy platform but prefer to stay with a straightforward, tube amp-based rig, the SYN-30 Single Module 30-watt All-tub...Click To Read More About This Product
Get massive amounts of tonal and tech versatility with classic tube sound.
If you want the power of the Synergy platform but prefer to stay with a straightforward, tube amp-based rig, the SYN-30 Single Module 30-watt All-tube Head is for you. Based around a 6L6 power section, the SYN-30 boasts the perfect power for clean headroom and pushed crunch. The head boasts an onboard clean channel as well as a dock for one of the Synergy preamp modules, offering a total of three footswitchable channels that have been voiced by some of the most legendary amp designers in the business. And while the SYN-30 is as easy to use as any all-tube amp head out there, it boasts immaculate cabinet simulated direct output, MIDI programming, and a transparent effects loop that make it as useful in the home studio as it is on the gig.
30 Watts of All-Tube Power
There's simply nothing like the feeling and sound of a tube amplifier moving air behind you. That's why the engineers put the Synergy preamp module technology into the 30-watt, all-tube SYN-30 amp head. With the head's onboard clean channel and a dock for one of Synergy's preamp modules, you're able to outfit this head with three channels of boutique-quality tone. Four 12AX7s and a 6L6-based power section push the sound of the modules through your favorite cabinet, while global Presence, Density, and Master controls shape the amp's overall character. The SYN-30 brings together classic tube amp performance with the modern flexibility you demand.
A New Standard in Tonal Flexibility
The SYN-30 tube amp head offers three customizable channels that can be selected on the fly. Try the B-Man preamp module to for early rock 'n' roll crunch. Or maybe you'd prefer the singing sustain of the Soldano SLO module. And swapping the modules couldn't be easier. Simply loosen the thumbscrews and change out the module for a different tone. Add in the glassy tones of the onboard clean channel, and the SYN-30 is a versatile 3-channel head that can handle any performance, session, or playing style.
Powerful Switching Options
With so much tonal power and so many sonic options onboard the SYN-30, Synergy made sure to offer you two flexible ways to control it. The Synergy 3F 3-button foot controller is essentially a fully programmable MIDI controller. From the factory the three buttons recall the onboard clean channel and the two channels on your preamp module. But with a simple procedure, you're able to program the pedal to your needs. If that still isn't enough, the single module 30-watt all-tube head is fully MIDI capable. And because it accepts both 5- and 7- pin connectors, it works with almost every MIDI controller out there.
- Synergy modular preamp system in a 30-watt tube head
- Preamp module dock allows you to customize your amp's tone
- Global control over Presence, Density, and Master Volume
- Onboard clean channel offers high-headroom for clean tones
- Single module dock offers 2 additional footswitchable channels
- Swapping modules is as easy as loosening a couple of thumbscrews
- Most cost effective way to get the all-tube tone of these legendary designers
- One head will cover any gig or session
- Can be controlled via most MIDI controllers
- MIDI thru allows you to command multiple units at once
- Intuitive programming
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 30W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); two 6L6 (power amp)
- Three channels
- MIDI integration
- Transparent effects loop with level switch
- Three-button footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.