- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
T-Rex Engineering Replicator Analog Tape Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J24836 000000000 J24836000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
While the quality of tape delay emulators has come a long way, nothing beats the sound of a genuine magnetic tape delay. The REPLICATOR is a pure ana...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-qualtiy tape delay emulator with two playback heads, adjustable feedback, and up to 3 seconds of delay.
While the quality of tape delay emulators has come a long way, nothing beats the sound of a genuine magnetic tape delay. The REPLICATOR is a pure analog tape delay, handmade in Denmark. It features two playback heads (one tap-tempo controllable, one independently bypassable), and uses a durable C30 1/8" chrome tape cassette for a long life and very easy replacement.
Delay level: Adjusts the level of the two playback heads
Feedback: Adjusts the amount of feedback on both delays, reaching self-oscillation
Delay Time: Adjusts the delay time from 8 ms to 3 seconda; tempo can be tapped (does not apply to Head 2)
Master Boost: Go from unity gain to +20dB boost for overall volume boosts
Chorus: Built-in tape modulation; varies the tape speed in very small amounts, resulting in pitch modulation of the delays
Saturation: Drives the Record head into saturation (led peak indication)
On/Off switches for: Tap, Chorus, Heads & Master On/Off (true hardwire bypass)
Kill Dry switch (for parallel loop)
Two Expression Pedal inputs
Includes 24V DC external power supply
Add to your pedal board today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.