- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
T-Rex Engineering SoulMate Acoustic Multi-Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- K47007 000000000 K47007000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Having some cool effects at your disposal when playing your acoustic instrument can highlight your performance and playing, but the effects should no...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Make your acoustic sing with a wealth of high-quality effects.
Having some cool effects at your disposal when playing your acoustic instrument can highlight your performance and playing, but the effects should not cover up the instrument's acoustic properties/sound and should act as "enhancers" of what's already there. With a good pickup system, what most players look for is subtle changes, because essentially, they want to hear the instrument, only louder.
More importantly, we need to be able to use the instrument in various environments that are quite hostile for an instrument that is designed to be played acoustically. If signal phase, impedance and feedback mean anything to you, you already know that amplifying acoustic instruments often involves patching in various electronic gadgets that you'd never use in your electric setup, The T-Rex Engineering Soulmate Acoustic merges a collection of top notch effects with some very useful tools for acoustic playing because in our world, you need both for optimal sound. Really, it should be called “Toolbox Acoustic” because it´s almost as much a handful of “little helpers” as it is a multi effects unit for all stringed acoustic instruments with a microphone/pickup system installed.
Compressor, modulation, 3-band parametric EQ, delay (with tap tempo), reverb (with shimmer), boost and a +5 min. looper, all laid out in a conventional and logical fashion. The effects have been designed to highlight, strengthen and widen the sound – it's all about subtle,"icing on the cake"effects that allows the instrument´s tonality to shine through.
Input preamp with gain control, signal phase and impedance switches, expression pedal inputs for foot control of master volume and shimmer, ultra-fast tuner, automatic feedback kill switch and dual stereo outputs (1/4” and XLR with ground lift) are indespensable tools for controlling the volume, patching into various mixers/amps/P.A.s and battling feedback or noise.
At soundchecks, rehearsals or mid-gig, the T-Rex Soulmate Acoustic puts you in control of getting those notes all the way to the speaker cone with no fuzz, external boxes or involvement of stage techs/sound guys.
- Boost (post effects)
- Stereo line/D.I. outputs
- 5 min. stereo looper
- Ultra fast chromatic tuner
- Warm delay with tap tempo
- 3-band parametric equalizer
- Automatic feedback suppression
- Modulation: Classic chorus/detune
- Optional master volume control from expression pedal
- Hall reverb with shimmer effect (optional expression pedal control)
- FET preamp with high/low impedance selection and phase switch
Call or click to order today!
- Input impedance: 1M ohm/10M ohm, selectable
- Output impedance (ohm): 330 (xlr), 1.5K (1/4 in.)
- Power supply: 12VDC, center negative (included)
- Minimum: 11.5V DC
- Maximum: 12.5V DC
- Current draw @ 12V DC: 560mA max.
- Maximum input signal: 3.5V p-p
- Effect processor specs: 24-bit, 48KHz, 1ms. latency
- Looper specs: 24-bit, 46KHz, 32-bit floating point internal processing. Maximum 5,8 min. looping time
- External connectors: Input, exp. shimmer, exp. vol, 1/4 in. outputs (L/R), XLR outputs (L/R), power inlet
- Pedal size incl. knobs: 15.75 x 2.44 x 5.83 400 x 62 x 148 mm / 15,75 x 2,44 x 5,83 inch
- Weight excl. packaging 2 kg / 4.4 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.