- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
T-Rex Engineering Sweeper 2 Bass Chorus Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product H94396
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like its predecessor the original Sweeper, Sweeper 2 is a strikingly simple, intuitively designed pedal that does just one job and does it extraordin...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A classic chorus for your bass.
Like its predecessor the original Sweeper, Sweeper 2 is a strikingly simple, intuitively designed pedal that does just one job and does it extraordinarily well: producing an exquisite chorus effect for the bass and guitar, giving bassists and guitarist of all styles a new tool for delivering classic bottom end.
The Sweeper is a premium-quality chorus effect, and although the label says "BASS CHORUS" it is custom engineered to sound equally fantastic on both bass AND guitar. This means that whether you play bass or guitar, and no matter what rate or depth you set, you'll get a phenomenal sounding chorus effect - in stereo. The Sweeper is intuitively designed and easy to use.
Sweeper 2 gets an upgrade to its digital core, meaning you get even more gorgeous chorus effect no matter what depth or rate the pedal is set at. While the pedal can be used in mono, Sweeper 2 features L and R outputs which deliver a truly mind-blowing stereo chorus in a studio or in a stereo live setting!
THE ALGORITHM IS IMPROVED = WARMER VINTAGE SOUND
What would the history of music sound like with no chorus on the bass? Frankly, it's hard to imagine. Without that gorgeous sweep that lifts the bass from its old role as a tuned kick drum to a vibrant, colourful instrument that often defines the sonic texture of a song, a lot of music simply wouldn't be. Without the chorus bass, there'd be no funk, no modern pop ballads, certainly no fusion jazz, not much heavy metal, and a lot less rock. Without the chorus bass, great music just wouldn't be as great.
Make your own history. Order today.
- Input impedance @ 1KHz: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output impedance@1KHz :Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply: 9V DC (T- Rex FuelTank)
- Minimum power supply voltage: 8.5V DC
- Maximum power supply voltage: 12.5V DC
- Current draw @ 9V DC: 90 mA
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: Adjustable
- Battery type: 9V battery 6F22
- Battery life: 0.5 hour
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC Jack
- Controls: On/Off, Depth, Rate, Volume, Input Gain
- Pedal size incl. knobs (W x H x D): 3.9" x 2.2" x 4.7"
- Weight excl. battery and packaging: 0.420 kg / 14.8 oz