- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
T-Rex Engineering Vulture Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal with Low and Fat Boost
- Write a Review
- J06815 000000000 J06815000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vulture has a great, throaty distortion with a nice bite to it but the low end and low midrange can be shaped in many ways, thanks to the low-boo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Distortion with detailed bass control.
The Vulture has a great, throaty distortion with a nice bite to it but the low end and low midrange can be shaped in many ways, thanks to the low-boost and fat-boost knobs. This allows the player to dial in almost stupid amounts of lows, but the distortion stays tight, not muddy.
T-Rex could have left it at a "bass" knob only, but the low-boost adds a lot of what we all love about 4x12 cabs. That is not necessarily what you need if you are looking for more "body" in the sound though. The fat-boost is designed to add weight and punch to the sound, giving the top strings a lot of depth and presence. The Vulture provides a great, throaty distortion with a nice bite to it but the low end and low midrange can be shaped in many ways, thanks to the low-boost and fat-boost knobs. This allows the player to dial in pronounced lows, but the distortion stays tight, not muddy.
The secret to the Vulture is to adjust the boost and tone knobs for optimal sound when the gain is adjusted, just like on an amp. The Vulture is a carrion bird, one that feasts upon the fetid remains of the dead. Own the desert with tone, body, depth and presence at any volume.
- Wide range of gain levels
- Wider range of distortion sounds
- Selected components for better tone
- Huge bottom end available at the turn of a knob
- Highly tweakable with a simple layout and small form factor
- More flexibility, due to the added low-boost and fat-boost knobs
Order today and pick the bones clean.
- Input impedance: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output impedance: Less than 1K Ohm
- Power supply voltage: Minimum 8.5 V DC/Maximum 12.5 V DC
- Current draw at 9V DC: 16 mA
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: 3Vp/p
- Battery type/life: 9V 6F22/ 6 -9 hours
- External connectors: Input jack, output jack, 9V DC jack
- Controls: on/off, gain, tone, level, low boost, fat boost
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2 x 4.5"
- Weight: 7.7 oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.