- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taurus Vechoor MK2 Chorus Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J35773 000000000 J35773000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vechoor MK-2 is a Chorus/Flanger effect designed with two independent analog chorus circuits. Both circuits work simultaneously and create a uniq...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Two independent analog chorus circuits make this a totally tweakable, versatile Chorus, perfect for any pedal board.
The Vechoor MK-2 is a Chorus/Flanger effect designed with two independent analog chorus circuits.
Both circuits work simultaneously and create a unique sound spectrum. Each of them is using a different type of modulation and its own sound characteristic which makes the sound of the instrument extremely moldable and saturated.
There are two separate control shaping systems: Chorus and Enhancer. As a result, at the output of the effect you obtain three mixed signals: the original sound, Chorus and Enhancer-Chorus.
The combination of these three elements gives the impression of polyphone. The most characteristic feature of Vechoor MK-2 is that its sound modulation is very mild and aligned, harmonics saturation is very natural.
Vechoor's output allows Mono or Stereo configuration settings.
- Depth: Determines the degree of Chorus modulation
- Mode: 3-way mode selector switch—Normal (classic chorus), Modern (A), Modern (B)
- Enhancer: Adjustment of the chorus level, expanding polyphone sound in the low registers
- Rate: Controls speed of Chorus modulation
- Detune: Determines the degree of Chorus and Enhancer detuning
- Supply Voltage Range 9–12 V
- Polarity Auto Detection: Allows using power supply with center-positive or center-negative polarity
- DC Assistant: protects from loss of signal. Effect switches automatically to the "bypass mode" in case of disconnection or low voltage of DC supply (<6V)
- Mono/Stereo mode output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.