- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Combo450 450W 2x10 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 423800
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TC Electronic's Combo450 features a 450-watt bass head featuring TubeTone, a unique tone control section that delivers all of the rich characteristic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
World-class power and design, combined with impeccable craftsmanship and portability.
TC Electronic's Combo450 features a 450-watt bass head featuring TubeTone, a unique tone control section that delivers all of the rich characteristics of a full-on tube amp as well as SpectraComp offering 'per string' compression for more bite and punch than any other bass amp compressor. The TC Electronic Combo450 also includes the on-board chromatic bass tuner, three user memories alongside the Active Power Management system, giving it maximum power impact, resulting with the Combo450 bass amplifier behaving like a tube amp at full blast”all key features that don't exist in any other combo.
The TC Electronic bass amp comes matched with the customized Eminence 2 x 10" drivers and 1" tweeter that deliver the clean, punchy and powerful Combo450 sound. The amp and speakers are housed in the 18mm hard-wearing plywood cabinet with a pull-up handle and wheels for easy transportation.
Other features on the bass combo include an auto-sensing PSU (power supply), so the bass combo can be plugged in safely in any country while on tour, and a Rehearsal Input socket that allows you to plug in a variety of audio sources so you can play along for practice. Connecting the optional RC4 foot controller to Combo450 gives you instant control over the three user memories as well as on-floor tuner indication.
The TC Electronic Combo450 also has speaker breakout connections to add additional cabinets. And as all TC Electronic amps, the Combo450bass amp can drive a combination of any three TC cabinets. Also, as Combo450 uses the TC 'stackability' system, it can be expanded in a variety of ways for the ultimate power combo for those larger gigs.
- Spectra Comp Control
- Tube Tone Control
- Three User Memories
- Flexible Tone Control
- Integrated Chromatic Tuner
- Rehearsal Input
- World Ready power supply
- Digital Recording output
- Integrated Linedriver
- Handle and wheels for portability
- 450 watt power handling
Combo450 really is an ultimate bass partnership—your 'go-to' system for every situation.
- Power: 450 watt (800+W peak)
- Weight: 57.3 lb.
- Balanced 'DI' output: Galvanic isolated transformer-balanced (pre/post pre-amp)
- Tone controls: Low shelf (71Hz to 1.1kHz), Low Mid (100Hz to 1.6kHz), High Mid (200Hz to 3.1kHz), High Shelf (400Hz to 6.3kHz)
- Headphone output: Speaker filter and rehearsal stereo output
- Tuner: Chromatic
- Presets: 3 user memories
- Compression: SpectraCompTM multi-band compression
- Drive: TubeToneTM full amp simulation
- Preset level: 12dB range
- Recording out: AES/EBU 96kHz output (S/PDIF compatible)
- Rehearsal in: Stereo RCA input, (RCA-mini jack cable included)
- Remote connection: 7-pin DIN connector incl. power and communication
- Enclosure: 18mm plywood side panels, 18mm carved hardwood rounded corners
- Surface treatment: 'Anti-skid' dual component surface
- Porting: Rear porting
- Woofer: Eminence custom 10"
- Tweeter: Eminence 33mm voicecoil, titanium diaphragm
- Tweeter adjustment: L-pad (off - 0dB)