- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Corona Chorus TonePrint Series Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H71384 000000000 H71384000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TC Eletronic Corona Chrous is your go-to pedal for all your shimmering and warbly goodness. With two different chorus settings (the classic world...Click To Read More About This Product
Will make your sound go round with two distinct chorus settings.
The TC Eletronic Corona Chrous is your go-to pedal for all your shimmering and warbly goodness. With two different chorus settings (the classic world-renowned TC Electronic SCF pedal and a TriChorus) and a custom TonePrint setting, Corona Chorus will stand by you no matter what situation your playing might bring you in.
Corona Chorus features Speed, Depth, Color and Level controls, true bypass design, a small footprint, analog-dry-through, easy-access battery hatch and is built from the highest-quality components.
The SCF Chorus is TC Electronic's legendary chorus pedal, which came to market over 25 years ago and is still and industry standard to this very day, due to its incredible dynamic range and lack of noise.
The TriChorus housing in Corona Chorus gives you access to a great sounding effect which consists of three chorusses working at the same time. Working best in stereo, the relationship between the three chorusses can be manipulated for some truly stellar chorus effects.
Corona Chorus offers great chorus tones right out of the box, but the knobs are specifically designed to allow you to tweak to your heart's desire. The Speed knob lets you dial in anything from slow 80's chorusing to fast leslie-like sounds, while the Depth knob sets how intense the sound is going to be. The Tone knob allows you to dial in the chorus exactly how you like it- from dark and vintage to pristine TC shimmer to a sound that really punches through the mix. And finally, the FX Level determines how much of the effected signal is added to your dry sound.
But there is more to Corona Chorus than meets the eye. It's called TonePrint. Via a simple USB-connection, TonePrint allows you to download custom tunings made by your favorite guitarists straight into your pedal, easy, free and fast. A vast and ever-expanding roster of the finest guitarists alive are working to give you their custom TonePrint settings.
- TonePrint - instant access to custom pedal-tweaks made by your idols
- 3 chorus types - expansive tonal options from glassy shimmer to mind-boggling swirls of sound
- Speed, Depth, Color and Level controls - sculpt your chorus sounds from subtle to extreme
- Stereo in & out - for added flexibility to your set-up
- True Bypass - zero loss of tone
- Analog-Dry-Through - maximum tonal integrity and clarity
- ToneLock - protects your presets under all circumstances
- Easy battery access - makes changing batteries fun! (well, almost)
- Small footprint - save precious pedal board space
- High quality components - only the best will do when it comes to tone
- Road-ready design - ready to follow you wherever your playing takes you
- DC adapter sold separately
Experiment with TonePrints from eminent artists as you find your sonic voice. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.