- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Ditto Looper Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H92539 000000000 H92539000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ditto Looper is the looper you try once and love for life. TC Electronics have taken all that is good about loopers, trimmed away all the non-essenti...Click To Read More About This Product
An amazingly simple looper made by guitarists - for guitarists.
Ditto Looper is the looper you try once and love for life. TC Electronics have taken all that is good about loopers, trimmed away all the non-essential, mood-killing tech hoopla and ended up with a looper that is intuitive, tons of fun, sounds great and doesn't break the bank.
Its 'one knob' button may seem like a minimalist approach, but all the essentials are there: record, undo/redo, stop and erase are all accessed via different foot-commands that always make sense, whether you are building loops, changing from one part to the next (we're looking at you, live performers) or adding layers to a song. Tone quality should still always be priority number one so that's why the loops produced are in 24 bit uncompressed high quality audio.
Make looping as easy as 1-2-3. No hassle or needlessly complicated stuff, Ditto Looper is boiled down to the essentials and makes control intuitive yet flexible, so guitarists can focus on what matters most: playing and performing. You press once to record, press once again to play the loop. Press once to add another layer of sounds (something you can keep repeating until you run out of ideas). You press and hold to Undo a layer and press and hold again to Redo. Press twice to stop, after which you can press and hold to clear the loop.
The Ditto Looper has a ton of great features aside from its simple layout and controls. It provides 5 minutes of looping time which is more than you'll ever need and unlimited overdubs. It has an ultrasmall footprint and takes up almost zero space on your pedal board, saving you precious realestate. It's great for quickly getting rid of parts you aren't feeling, but it's been found that many people actually use this to change parts during live performance, say from verse to chorus Ditto works great in either scenario. The single knob allows you to set the level of your loops as a subtle background or a mindblowing performance.
In addition the Ditto Looper always let's your ˜dry sound' pass without ever converting it to digital, keeping your original tone just that original and purely as you intended it coming through with zero latency. And when it's bypassed, it's REALLY off. The Ditto Looper also stores your loops when you power down or disconnect the power plug. This means absolutely zero worries, as the music you've created stays stored and is ready to go when you need it whether you're just jamming on ideas, rehearsal, live performance or studio.
Note: Power supply sold separately.
- The guitar player's looper - made for guitarists by guitarists
- Dirt simple looping - and nothing but looping
- True bypass and Analog-Dry-Through
- 5 minutes of looping
- Undo / Redo function
- Unlimited overdubs
- 24-bit uncompressed high quality audio
- Ultra-small footprint, requires 9V DC adapter (sold separately)*
- *Please note that Ditto Looper has no battery compartment, and you cannot connect a USB power supply to the USB port. A conventional power supply is required for operating this product.
Keep it simple. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.