- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J04094 000000000 J04094000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The original Ditto Looper rocked guitarists with a lust for looping like nothing else. Finally something that was simple, made for guitarists and sou...Click To Read More About This Product
Stop, reverse and half-speed looper effects, dedicated stop/start button, and loop import/export of backing tracks.
The original Ditto Looper rocked guitarists with a lust for looping like nothing else. Finally something that was simple, made for guitarists and sounded great. What would possibly be better? Well, how about all of that, plus new, next level looping features forged from pure awesome?
Guitarists love Ditto Looper with its ultra-simple design and guitar-centric features like true-bypass, analog dry-through, high-quality audio, as well as 5 minutes of looping time and unlimited overdubs. Now with the Ditto Looper X2, you can do all that plus play loops in reverse, half-speed or both at the same time. This can make for a subtle performance or a jaw-dropping show that makes the audience stop dead in their tracks.
There is also a dedicated stop-button. If you have ever tried looping during a live performance then you know the importance of being able to stop the loop exactly when you want to. Ditto X2 lets you use the FX footswitch as a dedicated stop, letting you end things nice and easy.
Your loops are a reflection of you. So, to have them trapped in a tiny box just doesn't make any sense. Now, you are free to export your loops and work with them in a DAW of your choice, or you can import loops and even backing tracks to and take them to gigs.
StarJam and JamTrackCentral
So, what's cooler than looping? Looping with the stars! StarJam allows you to do just that! TC Electronic collaborated with a stable of super guitarists and bassists, including Steven Morse, Divinity Roxx, Guthrie Govan, Steve Stevens, Paul Gilbert and more providing you with loops for practice, inspiration and having fun - free of charge. TC Electronic also collaborated with JamTrackCentral to give you a package of some of the best backing tracks available. The tracks are expertly recorded, feature solos by top guitarists and - best of all - they're free of charge when you buy a Ditto X2.
- Made by guitarists for guitarists
- Loop FX (Reverse and ½ speed)
- Import/Export loops from PC/Mac
- Backing Track - perfect for solo practice and live performance
- Stereo In/Out
- Undo / Redo function
- Unlimited overdubs
- Audiophile-approved 24-bit uncompressed high-quality audio
- Dedicated Stop/Clear footswitch
- True-bypass and Analog-Dry-Through
- 5 minutes of looping
- DC adapter sold separately
Order this high-quality looper for guitarists made by guitarists.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.