- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic DITTO+LOOPER
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L78722 000001000 L78722000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TC Electronics returns with the DITTO+ Looper, which expands upon the original DITTO released in 2003. The first thing you'll notice is the hi-res co...Click To Read More About This Product
A game-changing loop pedal with advanced features and hi-res display.
TC Electronics returns with the DITTO+ Looper, which expands upon the original DITTO released in 2003. The first thing you'll notice is the hi-res color display, which provides real-time looping information. Now you'll know exactly where you are—you can't get lost in your loop. The display also makes it easier to access the loop bank, which holds up to 99. Import loops and backing tracks or export loops over the included USB cable. With 60-minutes of recording time, you'll never run out of space. Created some loops that you love? The internal memory retains them even after powering down.
It's always been challenge to hit the footswitch right on the beat. Fortunately, you won't have to with the DITTO+. As soon as you're on the last turnaround, a quick tap lets you cue to the end without actually hitting the beat. Extender Loop Mode repeats the first loop progression, allowing you to nail the part before sewing it all together as one. This is a real game changer.
The DITTO+ Looper incorporates the original's 1-knob control. This intuitive layout lets you focus on what's most important—your music.
- 60 minute total loop time for virtually unlimited overdubs
- Extended Loop Mode lets you cue to the end of the dub without actually hitting on the beat
- Import loops and backing tracks or export loops over USB
- Dynamic loop length to layer long overdubs onto shorter loops
Click or call to order the DITTO+ Looper today.
- 24-bit uncompressed audio
- Ultra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- True bypass retains signal integrity when pedal is off
- Requires 9V DC adapter (sold separately)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.