- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic G-Natural Acoustic Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 150454
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With G-Natural multi-effect processor you no longer have to put your guitar sound in the hands of the sound engineer or to put up with effects design...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A suite of high quality effects fine-tuned for acoustic guitar.
With G-Natural multi-effect processor you no longer have to put your guitar sound in the hands of the sound engineer or to put up with effects designed for electric guitars to boost your performance. This guitar pedal from TC Electronic takes the construction of a hollow body acoustic guitar into account.
High quality effects for acoustic guitar
G-Natural houses a suite of high quality effects fine-tuned for acoustic guitar. It's all you will ever need to cut through to your audience: Compression, EQ, Boost, Modulation (Chorus, Detune, Thicken, Flange, Panner, etc.), Reverb and Delay.
With both a built-in mic preamp and standard instrument inputs you can choose between using a piezo or pickup system or miking your guitar with a condenser mic. Or why not do both and mix the signals inside G-Natural to get the best of both worlds?
G-Natural acoustic guitar pedal comes with 30 factory settings optimized for a wide variety of musical genres and playing techniques. The 30 user customizable presets allow you to add that crucial personal touch to your sound.
G-Natural's mic pre can also be used for vocal performance. Just put G-Natural in song mode and you automatically get a separate vocal strip EQ and compressor block.
Topping an already packed feature list, a built-in tuner, digital I/O, expression pedal input and MIDI make G-Natural acoustic guitar pedal the number one multi-effects solution for the serious acoustic guitar player ” all you need is a fresh set of strings, a load of killer tunes and you're good to go.
- Floor-based multi effects processor
- 10 high quality TC effects
- Tuned for acoustic guitar
- Mic preamp for vocals or guitar
- Built-in tuner and boost
- Road-ready and portable design
- Digital Inputs and Outputs
- Connectors: RCA Phono (S/PDIF)
- Formats: S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Analog Inputs
- Line Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 24 dBu to 0 dBu
- Line Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom: 12 dBu to -12 dBu
- Instrument Input Level @ 0 dBFS: 18 dBu to -6 dBu
- Instrument Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom: 6 dBu to -18 dBu
- Mic. Input Level @ 0 dBFS, Pad Off/On: -13 dBu/7 dBu to -51 dBu/-31 dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 200 Ohm: 126 dBu
- THD: < -100 dB (0,001 %) @ 1 kHz
Crosstalk: <-85 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- Analog Outputs: D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- D to A Delay: 0.63/0.68 ms @ S.R.= 48/44.1 kHz
- Connectors, balanced: 1/4" phone jack
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output Range: 20 dBu / 14 dBu / 8 dBu / 2 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- THD: <-98 dB (0.0013 %) @ 1 kHz
Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 32 F to 122 F (0 C to 50 C)
- Storage Temperature: -22 F to 167 F (-30 C to 70 C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Control Interface
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru: 5 Pin DIN
- Pedal: 1/4" phone jack
- Supplementary: Display: 24 x 2 character LCD
- Dimensions: 11.2" x 3.5" x 10.5" (284 x 89 x 267)
- Weight: 4.1 lb. (1.85 kg)
- Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <15 W
Warranty Parts and labor: 1 year