- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Mimq Mini Doubler
- Write a Review
- #J56418 000000000 J56418000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mimiq Mini Doubler ushers in a new era for live guitar doubling. By harnessing every ounce of power from a proprietary doubler algorithm, the Mim...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Double your attack with one small tap of your toe.
The Mimiq Mini Doubler ushers in a new era for live guitar doubling. By harnessing every ounce of power from a proprietary doubler algorithm, the Mimiq Mini distills the magic and uniqueness of actual studio-grade double tracking into the tiniest of pedals. Just stomp it and hear your rocking’ riffs gain epic leviathan-like strength, and your lead-lines stand out with unprecedented grandeur – as if played by two guitarists at once. When it comes to Mimiq Mini, more is definitely more!
- Mini version of the world’s only realistic doubling pedal
- Designate for either ultra-tight or slapback-style doubling
- Life-like two voice doubling creates illusion of more than one guitar playing at once
- Perfect for crushing heavy metal rhythm parts as well as classic double-tracked solos
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedalboard
- High-quality components to give you true-to-life doubling in a mini-pedal format
- 3-year warranty program
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Two riffs can be better than one. Get a Mimiq Mini today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.