- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic NR-1 Nova Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 150456
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NR-1 Nova Reverb pedal offers you 5 different stereo reverb types ” room, spring, hall, plate and specials ” ranging from the warm vintage soundi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Realistic, highly controllable delays based on TC's revered processors.
The NR-1 Nova Reverb pedal offers you 5 different stereo reverb types ” room, spring, hall, plate and specials ” ranging from the warm vintage sounding Classic Spring to the pristine and stunningly realistic TC Classic Hall.
Built upon the legacy and knowledge of TC Electronic's legendary reverb processors the release of the NR-1 Nova Reverb raises the bar for guitar effect pedals and redefines what it means to be "state-of-the-art". The NR-1 Nova Reverb guitar pedal offers uncompromised studio quality digital effects in a compact floor-based design.
NR-1 Nova Reverb is a stereo reverb pedal with two settings selectable via the two footswitches: Manual, which represents the current position of the knobs and Preset, which is a stored sound that can be recalled at any time.
NR-1 Nova Reverb also has a unique feature called DynaMix. DynaMix acts as a dynamic ducking effect that turns down the reverb while you're playing and turns it back up again when you're not playing. This prevents the sound from getting muddy ” especially when using large hall reverb types ” but will still give you that huge live venue effect while the notes decay. The DynaMix effect can also be reversed, so the reverb is turned up while playing and gated when the input signal falls below a certain level, producing a truly unique and out-of-this-world effect.
- 5 studio quality digital stereo reverb types
- 2 switchable settings: manual and preset
- DynaMix ” dynamic ducking reverb
- Analog Inputs
- Connectors: 1/4" phone jacks w. monosense
- Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Max. Input Level: TBD dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- A to D Delay: TBD
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB typ, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD typ.: < 92 dB (0,0025 %) @ 1 kHz
Frequency Response: +0/-0.1 dB @ 48 kHz, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crosstalk: <-95 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Analog Outputs
- Connectors: 1/4" phone jack, balanced
- Impedance Balanced / Unbalanced: 40 Ohm
- Max. Output Level: TBD dBu
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- D to A Delay: TBD
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB typ, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- THD typ: <-94 dB (0.002 %) @ 1 kHz, +20 dBu Output
Frequency Response: +0/-0.5 dB @ 48 kHz, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crosstalk: <-100 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Operating Temperature: 32 F to 122 F (0 C to 50 C)
- Storage Temperature: -22 F to 167 F (-30 C to 70 C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Finish: Anodized aluminum front Plated and painted steel endcaps
- Dimensions: 12,5 x 12,5 cm
- Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select) AC wall adapter
- Power Consumption: <5 W
Warranty Parts and labor: 1 year