- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Plethora X5 Multi-Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75301 000001000 L75301000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TC Electronic Plethora X5makes it incredibly easy to create an arsenal of unique pedalboard combinations for different projects, songs, bands or ...Click To Read More About This Product
Create and customize an array of pedalboards with this travel-friendly unit.
The TC Electronic Plethora X5makes it incredibly easy to create an arsenal of unique pedalboard combinations for different projects, songs, bands or whatever you need from it. Harness up to five individual stomp effects with footswitches simultaneously, and the ability to create and customize up to 127 unique board combinations. That includes which effects, their order, TonePrint customization and much more. Each effect slot can store 75 TonePrints for maximum tone editing.
And if you have a stomp or rack effect that you can't live without, you can add in external effects via the Insert loop and place it anywhere in the signal chain. Plus, expression-pedal jack adds even more versatility for parameter and volume adjustments on the fly.
Call or click to order today!
- Highly-flexible TonePrint pedal board with simple, intuitive controls
- Create and customize up to 127 custom boards with any combination of TonePrint pedals
- Populate each BOARD with up to 5 pedals including all TonePrint FX
- Store up to 75 TonePrints per FX for fast and easy recall
- FX include Hall Of Fame 2 Reverb, Flashback 2 Delay, Sub n Up Octaver, Brainwaves Pitch Shifter, Corona Chorus, Hypergravity Compressor, Mimiq Doubler, Vortex Flanger, Pipeline Tap Tremolo, Quintessence Harmony, Sentry Noise Gate, Shaker Vibrato
- Customizable FX signal chain on each board
- MASH technology turns all 5 footswitches into expression controllers with customizable mapping
- Added MASH functionality to all legacy Toneprint Pedals
- FX loop insert with customizable routing to integrate external pedals or connect to your amp using 4-cable method
- Includes built-in UniTune chromatic tuner
- Global speaker cab-sim for direct play with audio interface and PA systems
- Bluetooth connection to the free TonePrint App to import tones from the vast library of TonePrints
- Use the free TonePrint App editor to access hundreds of effects parameters and design custom TonePrints
- Organize boards quickly using the free TonePrint App
- EXP input – assign an external expression pedal to control FX parameters or use as a volume pedal anywhere in the signal chain
- Optional Tap Tempo for tim1X
- Simple 3 knob control over each pedal for fast FX tweaking
- ‘Quick Swap’ feature to instantly reorganize your signal chain
- Automatically saves your settings as you go
- MIDI IN for selecting boards from external devices
- Full stereo I/O with low noise and high levels of headroom
- Regular firmware updates to include new boards, new pedals, new TonePrints and some top secret exclusive stuff
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.