- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tech 21 Acoustic Fly Rig Multi-Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L10412 000000000 L10412000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tech 21 Fly Rig Series is known for travel-friendly, grab-and-go pro tones for live and studio dates. The latest addition to the series is the Ac...Click To Read More About This Product
Get an awesome array of effects tailored to highlight your acoustic guitar.
The Tech 21 Fly Rig Series is known for travel-friendly, grab-and-go pro tones for live and studio dates. The latest addition to the series is the Acoustic Fly Rig. Specifically tailored to complement the particular nuances and traits of acoustic instruments, the Acoustic Fly Rig provides round-the-clock ease and confidence for any gig, anywhere and everywhere you perform.
The all-analog SansAmp is, of course, its center point. Sweepable, semi-parametric, active EQ controls provide professional grade tweakability for any situation. There’s a Notch Filter, sweepable from 70Hz to 350Hz, designed to diminish the sensitivity for feedback caused by the resonating, low frequencies of acoustic guitars. A Low Pass Filter, sweepable from 16kHz to 1.5kHz, rolls off undesirable frequencies and artifacts.
Independent Boost function, up to approx 12dB, for solos. Includes a wide mid-range boost for improved clarity.
COMP, for compression, utilizes old school, all-analog, FET-based technology, which is inherently warmer, more transparent and musical.
Dedicated Reverb function emulates the rich ambiance of open spaces, ranging from room to hall.
DLA emulates a warm sounding analog delay. It features Time and Repeats controls and dedicated Tap Tempo footswitch. CHR is a preset chorus based on pitch-shifting technology for a more natural,
Chromatic Tuner is within the EFX section. You simply hold down the TAP/TUNER footswitch to engage the Tuner, which simultaneously mutes the signal path.
Call or click to order today!
- Phase Flip switch flips the signal 180 degrees in phase to help combat feedback
- 1/4-inch 1megOhm input
- XLR output with ground lift
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Headphone button switches the 1/4” output into headphone mode
- Rugged, all-metal housing
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Utilizes included 9V DC power supply, 200mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.