Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig Multi-Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig Multi-Effects Pedal$299.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The highly anticipated and requested bass version of the popular multi-effect Fly Rig 5, complete with SansAmp, OCTAFILTER and more.
SansAmp, of course, is at its center, with its unique Character control that sweeps through the most storied vintage and modern tones. 3-band active EQ provides professional grade tweakability for any situation. For dirt and grind, Drive adds gain and overdrive. You can also add distortion by engaging the Pre-Boost. And then there’s Fuzz in the OCTAFILTER section. Each method achieves a different variety of tonal madness. You can even use all three at the same time, but be sure to hold onto your shorts.
OCTAFILTER brings an entire re-invented pallette of expression with a crazy amount of possibilities, from Minimoog-style synth to funky town. The controls interact so that you can get dynamically-filtered clean, fuzz and octave, as well as octave and fuzz together. When Q is at minimum, Range becomes a high-cut tone filter for different versions of clean, fuzz, octave, and octave and fuzz together. You can then blend any of these combinations with your direct signal via the Mix control. But wait, there’s more. By bringing in some COMP, you can get infinite sustain like a keyboard bass.
CHR, derived from Tech 21's Bass Boost Chorus pedal, adds choral voicings of two instruments. With a slight delay between, it adds thickness and space.
COMP (compression) utilizes old school, all-analog, FET-based technology, which is inherently warmer, more transparent and musical.
Switchable Pre/Post Boost. Pre-Boost mode interacts with the SansAmp section to beef up drive and distortion. Post-Boost mode increases the overall volume to punch up fills and solos.
Chromatic Tuner is within the CHR section. You simply hold down the CHR footswitch to engage the Tuner, which simultaneously mutes the signal path.
- Built-in SansAmp, OCTAFILTER, COMP, BOOST, CHR and Tuner
- Headphone button switches the 1/4 in. output into headphone mode
- 1/4-in. 4.7mOhm input to deliver the full sound of piezos
- Input Pad for active basses
- XLR output with ground connect
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Rugged, all-metal housing
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Utilizes included 9V, 200mA DC power supply.
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.