- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tech 21 Boost COMP Tone Shaping Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J20856 000000000 J20856000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When you want to fatten your guitar or bass tone, increase sustain and punch up your sound, a compressor is a way to go. But compressors can dredge u...Click To Read More About This Product
Powerful old-school compression and boost.
When you want to fatten your guitar or bass tone, increase sustain and punch up your sound, a compressor is a way to go. But compressors can dredge up feelings of compromise, confusion, frustration and intimidation. So we set out to make a player-friendly pedal utilizing old school, all-analog, FET-based technology, which is inherently warmer, more transparent, and more musical than other methods.
With simplified, useful controls, the Boost COMP uniquely gives you pre- and post- tone shaping adjustability to get the right balance that complements your instrument and playing style. Presence provides a pre-compression tonal boost for high-end string attack and clarity. Tone provides a post-compression cut or boost to generate a mellower, more lush tone without getting too dark.
When it' time to jump out, a powerful boost function delivers up to 21dB of clean boost to increase your output level --without adding more compression. A true post-boost, this function can also be used independently.
Uncomplicated means less stress and more focus on your playing. Get vintage warmth, dynamics and sustain the easy way with the Boost COMP.
- All-analog, FET-based technology
- Gives you pre- and post-tone shaping adjustability
- Presence provides a pre-compression tonal boost for high-end string attack and clarity
- Tone provides a post-compression cut or boost to generate a mellower, more lush tone
- Powerful boost function delivers up to 21dB of clean boost
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.