Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Tech 21 Paul Landers PL1 Signature Fly Rig SansAmp and Guitar Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Tech 21 Paul Landers PL1 Signature Fly Rig SansAmp and Guitar Effects Pedal$329.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get the sound of a German battering ram in a super-portable floor unit.
Paul Landers has been a long-time user of Tech 21 gear, both the SansAmp GT2 and SansAmp PSA, which is especially prominent in their worldwide smash "Du Hast." While he liked the format of the Fly Rigs, Paul was looking for a different feature set. Given Paul’s long term relationship with Andrew Barta, it was a no-brainer to collaborate on a Fly Rig to fulfill his individual needs.
The Paul Landers PL1 Signature Fly Rig offers 2 SansAmp channels, one clean and one dirty. Like our other Fly Rigs, it offers the same ease, portability, confidence and multi-functionality for going direct to a mixer or P.A. and as a pre-amp/stompbox in live performances.
Acoustic Fly Rig Comp
Sansamp Feuer (Fire) and sansamp Wasser (Water)
The Paul Landers Signature Fly Rig features two all-analog SansAmp channels to switch between dirty and clean tones.
The Feuer section has 3-band active EQ controls with switchable Mid, Drive and Level.
The Wasser section has dual-band active EQ controls, compression, and Level.
There's a Bite switch for a presence boost which provides extra clarity to the top end, increased definition to your notes, and an edginess with increased harmonics and a slight breakup.
Acoustic Fly Rig
DLA with Tap Tempo + Vibrato + Ambiance
• Delay is voiced for the sounds of a vintage tape echo. It features Time and Repeats controls and dedicated Tap Tempo footswitch.
• Vibrato alters the functions of Time and Level: Time controls the speed of the vibrato. Min = Slow; Max = Fast. Level adjusts the depth of the vibrato. In Vibrato mode, you can use the Tap Tempo to control the speed.
• Ambiance provides a smooth, full sweep to easily dial-in the amount of ambiance desired. Choose from: Out position = Close mic’d ambiance. In position = Standard room ambiance.
Independent dual-mode Boost function. Post-SansAmp positive boost up to +6dB and “negative” boost down to -10dB.
Chromatic Tuner is operable via the TAP/TUNER footswitch in the DLA section. You simply hold the footswitch down to engage the Tuner, which simultaneously mutes the signal path.
Call or click to order today!
Paul Landers PL1 Signature Fly Rig SansAmp and Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- 1/4-inch 1megOhm input
- XLR output with ground lift
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Headphone button switches the 1/4” output into headphone mode
- Rugged, all-metal housing
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Utilizes included 9V DC Universal Power Supply: Model #DC9. “Auto-switching,” self-adjusting 100V-240V, 200mA. Includes interchangeable international prong assemblies for EU, UK, Australia/New Zealand for use anywhere in the world.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.