- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J40765 000000000 J40765000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SansAmp Bass Driver DI has been an arsenal staple for players and studios almost since the day it was introduced in 1994. This multi-function, mu...Click To Read More About This Product
The legendary pedal that's been in every bassist's chain since its inception.
The SansAmp Bass Driver DI has been an arsenal staple for players and studios almost since the day it was introduced in 1994. This multi-function, multi-application pedal dials up big vintage tube tones, bright modern slap sounds, gnarly distortions, and all in between.
Since the popularity of 5- and 6-string basses has gone beyond fad status and become mainstream, Tech 21 added a switch to adjust the bass frequency to extend into those lower registers. They also added a mid-range control and a switch to adjust its frequency. The core of the SansAmp Bass Driver and all of its tones remain true to its original design.
Presence: Controls the amount of definition and upper harmonic content
Drive: Adjusts the overall gain structure and overdrive
Level: Regulates the XLR and effected 1/4" output levels
Blend: Allows you to mix the direct bass signal with SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry (which is particularly useful for basses equipped with piezo pickups)
Bass & Treble: Active EQ controls, specifically tuned for bass guitar, that cut or boost +/- 12dB
- Presence, Drive, Level, Blend, Bass and Treble controls
- Three outputs: an effected XLR, effected 1/4 in. and parallel, uneffected 1/4 in.
- Phantom power operable, optional DC power supply or 9 V alkaline battery
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.