- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tech 21 Trademark TM 60/212 60W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 481114
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The powers of the Tech 21 Trademark 60 amplifier are many. Experience how the soulful Trademark TM 60/212 Guitar Combo Ampcan work its magic for you....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This thing has multiple amp personality disorder--and that's a good thing!
The powers of the Tech 21 Trademark 60 amplifier are many. Experience how the soulful Trademark TM 60/212 Guitar Combo Amp
can work its magic for you. Loaded with custom-designed Celestion® Seventy80 Speakers, this 60 W 2x12 combo delivers 80 Watts/16 Ohms each, 8 Ohms Total Load.
Channel 1 offers a range of Fender® styles, from chiming clean to sizzling, saturated 'tweed' tone. The cunning Punch control sets the amount of midrange break-up and overdrive, and a Bite„¢ button tightens the low end and adds brightness. Things get much more raunchy over in Channel 2, with amp sounds ranging from crunchy Marshall®, to gnarly Vox® AC30, to slamming Mesa® Rectifier styles. A Weep„¢ button increases the amount of even harmonics and thickens the sound. Its powerful and sophisticated midrange control, appropriately named Growl„¢, can produce brutal 'scooped' tones without any loss of girth or volume.
Master section features active Low and High EQ controls, master Reverb and Boost. Midrange is individually controlled by Punch in Channel 1 and by Growl in Channel 2. Top-of-the-line, full-length Accutronics® 6-spring reverb. Boost function, for solos, increases the volume level up to 9dB without altering your tone. Unique Link button connects the Boost and Reverb functions to increase the size of your sound as well as the volume. Headphone output, which doubles as a 1/4" direct out. Multi-function footswitch (included) selects channels, activates the Reverb and Boost functions and engages the Effect Loop. Uses any standard 1/4" instrument or speaker cable.
Optional ARMD MIDI Converter controls footswitch functions of multi-channel Trademark and Landmark amplifier footswitch functions with any MIDI controller. Optional Black Vinyl Covers available.
- 2 channels
- 60 watts
- 2x12 Celestion® Seventy80 speakers, 80 Watts/16 Ohms each
- 8 Ohms total load
- Active Low/High EQ controls
- Master Reverb and Boost
- Separate Midrange controls for each channel
- Accutronics® 6-spring reverb
- 1/4" headphone/direct out
- Included footswitch
Don't take our word for it. Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm
- Nominal Input Level*: -10dBu
- Optimum Output Load: 8 Ohms
- Power Output: 60W
- Effect Loop Input Impedance: 1MOhm
- Maximum Effect Loop Input*: approx. -6dBu
- Effect Loop Output Impedance: 1KOhm
- Nominal Effect Loop Output*: approx. -20dBu
- Nominal XLR Output*: approx. -20dBu
- Maximum Power Consumption: 120W
- AC Input Power (Factory Set): 110V, 117V, 230V, 240V
- Cycles: 50/60Hz
- Speaker (2x12) Celestion® Seventy80 Model #CT2112-16 12", 80W, 16Î each 8Î Total Load
- Speaker (4x10)
- Cabinet Dimensions (2x12): 26"l x 12"w x 19"h
- Weight: 2x12: 42 lbs