- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tech 21 VT Bass 200 200W 1x12 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L03932 000000000 L03932000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tech 21 VT Bass 200 is a 200-Watt, 1x12 bass combo amp, with an all-analog SansAmp pre-amp and Class D power amp. It is formulated with the same ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get big, punchy bass sound in a focused, portable 1x12 combo.
The Tech 21 VT Bass 200 is a 200-Watt, 1x12 bass combo amp, with an all-analog SansAmp pre-amp and Class D power amp. It is formulated with the same proprietary technology as the company's VT Bass SansAmp Character Series line. The unique Character control moves seamlessly between decades of different voicings. It alters the entire sonic structure of the sound to achieve some of the most distinctive bass amp tones on the planet.
To offer an even wider range of bass amp styles than those in the “VT” family, there’s a Shift button to alter the frequencies within the Character circuitry. This flexibility brings an additional crop of distinctive bass amp tones to the table. Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive, similar to when the output of a tube amp is being pushed. The Bite switch activates a presence boost, which tightens up the sound when you are in distorted settings. It also adds definition to your notes when playing in cleaner settings.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 200W
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12” custom-design, tweeter with defeat switch
- Controls: 3-band EQ, mid shift, character, character shift, level, drive, pad, bite
- Active tone controls, cut or boost 18dB, with switchable mid frequency (500Hz-1kHz)
- Piezo-friendly 1/4” high impedance 4.7 Meg-Ohm input with -10dB Pad switch
- Balanced XLR direct output with -20dB pad and ground lift switch
- Effect Loop with bypass switch to double as a mute
- -12dB input pad
- Dedicated, studio-grade 1/4” headphone output
- Dedicated, studio-grade 1/4” auxiliary input for audio devices
- Extension speaker output
- Rear vented
- Worldwide power supply
- Dimensions: 17.5” x 17.5” x 14”
- Weight: 28 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.