- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Throne Room Pedals Hurricane Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J04946 000000000 J04946000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bolt down your amp and strap your guitar on tight - the Hurricane Overdrive will unleash full category 5 hurricane fury with any guitar setup. Based ...Click To Read More About This Product
Modern take on TS808 Tubescreamer Circuit with Fat Boost switch and 3-way clipping toggle.
Bolt down your amp and strap your guitar on tight - the Hurricane Overdrive will unleash full category 5 hurricane fury with any guitar setup. Based on the legendary TS808 Tubescreamer Circuit, the Hurricane has everything the classic TS808 Circuit did right, and leaves out everything it did wrong (if you want it to).
The Hurricane combines classic tone with next-generation circuitry for a clearer sound with less noise, a technological advancement never before seen in a rendition of this classic pedal.
With the Tubescreamer's mid-range hump, the Hurricane will give you that classic overdrive that's recognizable on tons of famous recordings. Not a fan? No problem - flip the Fat Boost switch to recover the missing low end and you'll have a much more transparent overdrive that takes this pedal beyond recognition of its vintage roots. If the sound has too much bite, roll the Tone knob forward, which functions as a high-end roll off.
The clipping toggle offers three options: the first setting is the classic TS808 clipping; the opposite end is a lighter LED clipping with more power; and the middle setting is a huge boost that will release this storm's full fury, throwing any tube amp into a stormy disaster.
The Hurricane also has increased bass response that will sound just as good on bass as it will on guitar. It's also housed in a smaller enclosure, allowing for more room on your pedal board and a weight savings of up to 20% over larger enclosures.
- Switching: True-Bypass
- Jacks: Neutrik, 1/4"
- LED: Blue
- Finish: Durable powder coated
- Wiring: Military grade point-to-point wiring
- Weight: 8.4 oz.
- Dimensions: 4.49" x 2.75" x 1.92"
- Power Requirement: 9V DC Center Negative
This pedal will help you rock like, well, a hurricane. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.