- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trace Elliot 600W 12-Band Bass Head
- Write a Review
- Product H83218
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Trace Elliot AH600-12 Head is a 600W amplifier head that features our fully featured 12-band preamp section. This is the standard for professiona...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Premier bass head with extensive EQ.
The Trace Elliot AH600-12 Head is a 600W amplifier head that features our fully featured 12-band preamp section. This is the standard for professional bass players, with plenty of power for most applications and all the features that could be desired from a preamp, selectable and adjustable at will. The output stage can drive one of the large 4-ohm cabinets or any combination of two of the 8-ohm cabinets.
12-Band means more control, more sound and more power. There are six footswitchable features: Pre Shape for that classic Trace Elliot sound; Valve to add real tube warmth and overdrive; 12-band classic Trace Elliot Graphic Equalizer; Dual-Band Compressor with separate controls for high and low bands; sophisticated Effects Loop with High-Pass/Low-Pass/Full Range outputs, Left/Right/Mono returns, Series/Parallel switch and Loop level control; and an Output Mute that mutes all outputs except Tuner Out. Other features included are XLR DI outputs, line outputs and anti-clip circuitry incorporating a valve/tube.
- Pre Shape circuit
- Valve drive circuit
- 12-band classic graphic equalizer
- Dual-band Compressor with separate controls for each Hi and Lo bands
- 600 Watts (4 Ohms) output stage
- Footswitch allowing control of Pre Shape, Valve, Graphic EQ, Compressor, Effects Loop and Output Mute (included)
- Original classy black 'pimple' covering
- Metal handles and protective corners
- Protective Trace Elliot embroidered slip cover included
Order today and hear how good your bass can sound.
- Effects Loop with Hi-Pass/Lo-Pass/Full Range outputs, Left/Right/Mono returns, Series/Parallel switch and Level control.
- Output Mute switch, active on all outputs except Tuner Out.
- Electronically balanced XLR DI outputs for Pre EQ and Post Preamp Left & Right.
- Left and Right Line outputs.
- Output: 600W 4 ohms
- Weight: 39.24lb.