- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trace Elliot TA 200 200W 4x5 Acoustic Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product H83227
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Trace Elliott TA-200 acoustic guitar combo amp was designed in the U.K. and produced in the USA. Acoustic Guitar magazine said it was "a powerful...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An acoustic combo packed with serious tech and power.
The Trace Elliott TA-200 acoustic guitar combo amp was designed in the U.K. and produced in the USA. Acoustic Guitar magazine said it was "a powerful amp with punchy midrange, lots of tone-shaping options and lush effects." The TA-200 features Trace Elliot's signature Shape circuit and built-in auto-compressor on both channels, as well as customizable DSP effects with parameter and setting adjustment with separate reverbs that can be assigned to each channel. This versatile amplifier includes two modes of switchable features for presets and performance variable controls, all of which are also conveniently footswitchable using the supplied six-function foot controller.
- 2 preamp channels
- Lo-Trim & Hi-Trim rotary controls on Channel 1
- Gain & Notch filter rotary controls
- Built in auto-compressor
- Signal level LED
- Shape switch for instant EQ'd sound
- Phase switch
- Effect Parameter and Setting rotary encoders
- Tap tempo from either front panel or footswitch
- 6-band graphic EQ
- Feedback Locating System on each band of EQ
- Master Volume and Mute switch
- Switch for turning front panel lights on or off
- Durable GatorHyde finish
- Protective Trace Elliot embroidered carrying bag included
- Full function footswitch and stage length cable included
- 4 x 5" specially designed neodymium Celestion speakers
- 1/4" jack input with Piezo switch
- Combination balanced XLR / 1/4" jack input with phantom power switch
Bring some serious power and versatility to your next gig, call or click to order.
- 26.12 lbs
- 20.5" x 15.5" x 22.5"