- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traynor AM100T 100W 2x6.5 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 481156
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The twin channel Traynor AM100T Acoustic Guitar Amplifier delivers 100 Watts of clean power through a pair of punchy 6.5" woofers and a crisp tweeter...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The twin channel Traynor AM100T Acoustic Guitar Amplifier delivers 100 Watts of clean power through a pair of punchy 6.5" woofers and a crisp tweeter. The result is full and well-defined reproduction of acoustic nuances. The durable, lightweight (25lbs) AM100T amplifier is uniquely versatile for standard combo upright or angled wedge stage monitor operation. Along with a sturdy curved metal front grille and corner protectors, the speaker cabinet is constructed from high quality plywood and is dressed in red Oxblood Nubtex covering and oatmeal grille with a recessed Traynor logo and top-mounted strap-handle.
For over thirty-five years musicians have chosen Traynor instrument amplifiers for their great sound and durability. Working directly with players, engineers have learned a great deal. Conceived by players, and designed by Traynor, Traynor is proud to present the Acoustic Master Series. In the past, Traynor amplifiers have been known for their excellent sound, quality and value.... the Acoustic Master Series is no exception!
Effective simplicity was the goal set for this line of guitar amplifiers. Active filtering circuits allow effective tonal shaping with fewer knobs and switches. You get the sound you want quickly and easily from a Traynor amp. Inside the amp are high-grade glass epoxy circuit boards, low noise metal film resistors and phone jacks with gold plated contacts. Outside you will find heavy-gauge curved metal speaker grilles, plywood construction and rugged carpet covering. Add rigorous factory testing and Traynor's unbeatable 2 year (EVEN IF YOU BREAK IT!) Unlimited Transferable Warranty* and you can be sure you've got what you need to reliably sound your best for years to come.
*Warranty valid in Canada & United States only
- Channel 1 has a single 1/4" input with a volume control marked with recommended levels for active and passive pickups, a 3-band equalizer with +/- 15 dB of cut/boost and a highly effective, defeatable and variable notch filter.
- Channel 2, with 1/4" jack and XLR inputs, features a gain control and effects defeat switch and is designed to be used as a microphone input, as an auxiliary instrument channel, or for line-level input sources such as a CD player.
- The digital effects section has two banks of 16 digital effects (defeatable on channel 2), controlled by a master level control labeled to show wet and dry mix levels.
- Rounding out the AM100T's ample feature set are clip LEDs for each channel as well as a rear-mounted EFX send/return loop, a balanced 1/4" line-out (pre-master/post-EQ/pre-EFX) and footswitch jacks.
Call or click today to order.
- Power at min. impedance (Watts): 100
- Minimum Impedance (Ohms): 8
- Burst Power - 2 cycle: 140 Watts
- Speaker Configuration - LF (Size / Power): 2x 6.5 inch / 50 Watts each / Foam surround
- Speaker Configuration - HF (Size / Power): 3.75 inch / 30 Watts
- Frequency Response (Hz +/-3dB): 80Hz - 15kHz
- Input Channels: 2
- Channel 1 - inputs: 1/4 inch TRS
- Channel 1 - controls: Gain, Low, Mid, High, Frequency Notch Filter
- Channel 1 - switches: Frequency Notch Filter Defeat
- Channel 2 - inputs: 1/4 inch TRS, XLR
- Channel 2 - controls: Gain
- Channel 2 - switches: Internal Effects Defeat
- Master Volume Control: Yes
- Input Sensitivity (mV): ch 1=100, ch 2=1V
- Line Out (type / configuration): XLR / Rear
- Line Out Sensitivity (Vrms): 1
- Effects Volume: Yes
- Effects Loop / Location: Yes (ch 2 only) / Rear
- Effects Footswitch / Function: Optional / Internal Effects Bypass
- Internal Reverb / Effects: Digital Effects, 16 x 2 banks
- LED Indicators: Power, Clip, EFX Bank
- Dimensions (DWH, inches): 12 x 19 x 14
- Dimensions (DWH, cm): 30 x 48 x 36
- Weight (lbs / kg): 25.1 / 11.4