- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traynor DynaGain DG15R 15W 1x10 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 481164
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Traynor DynaGain DG15R amp delivers a full 15-watts through its high quality 10-inch Celestion speaker. A 2-channel design allows the player to s...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Versatile and toneful!
The Traynor DynaGain DG15R amp delivers a full 15-watts through its high quality 10-inch Celestion speaker. A 2-channel design allows the player to switch between a pristine clean tone or a searing overdrive channel for awesome leads at the touch of a switch. The Traynor DG15R's spring reverb adds a true vintage vibe to your tone pallet. Perfect for practice, the Traynor DG15R amp has RCA line input for quick connection of a CD or MP3 player allowing any play-along source to be mixed with the guitar. The 1/4-inch headphone jack (with speaker defeat) makes the Traynor DynaGain DG15R ideal guitar speaker for personal rehearsal.
Maximum versatility and superior tube-like tone is now available in this solid-state guitar amplifier. The Traynor DynaGain DG15R employs three-stage dynamic tube emulation circuitry to provide unparalleled tube-like tone from a solid-state amplifier. The Transconductive power amplifier design used exclusively in the DynaGain series ensures the solid-state amplifier sounds just like a tube amp.
Pushing the boundaries of modern technology, Traynor discovered how to utilize Dynamic Gain control in the preamp to ensure the best tube emulation possible from an entirely solid-state circuit design. Dyna-Sound speaker emulation on the headphone output, and speaker defeat switch makes the DynaGain amplifiers the perfect guitar amps for the practicing musician.
- 10-inch Celestion Speaker
- Clean and Overdrive Channels
- Bass / Mid / Treble Controls
- Vintage Spring Reverb
- Auxiliary Line Input for CD or MP3 Player
- 1/4-inch TRS Headphone Jack
Make it yours! Call or click today to order.
- Power at min. impedance (Watts) 15
- Speaker Configuration - LF (Size / Power) 10 inch / 15 Watts
- Input Channels 2
- Channel 1 - inputs 1/4 inch (x2), stereo RCA
- Channel 1 - controls Gain, Volume
- Channel 1 - switches Channel Select
- Channel 2 - controls Volume
- Channel 2 - switches Channel Select
- Master Volume Control Yes
- Main Tone Controls Bass, Mid, Treble
- Effects Volume Reverb Level
- Internal Reverb / Effects Spring Reverb
- LED Indicators Power, Channel, Gain
- Headphone Jack Yes
- Other Features DynaGain Solid State tube emulating preamp utilizes 100% analog circuitry for a truly warm and natural tone
- Dimensions (DWH, inches) 9 x 18.5 x 14
- Dimensions (DWH, cm) 23 x 47 x 35.5
- Weight (lbs / kg) 23 / 10.5