- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ultimate Support Genesis GSP-500 Pedalboard Bundle wth DC Power Brick, Mic shaft, Cables and Bag
- Write a Review
- #K48516 000000000 K48516000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ultimate Support GSP-500 PedalboardThe Ultimate Support GSP-500 Genesis Series pedalboard was designed by guitarists who wanted a one-stop solution f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All you need are your favorite pedals, and this bundle handles the rest.
Ultimate Support GSP-500 Pedalboard
The Ultimate Support GSP-500 Genesis Series pedalboard was designed by guitarists who wanted a one-stop solution for a number of common problems.
The engineers used a traditional, slat-oriented system for mounting the pedals. But the added features are where this pedalboard truly stands above the rest.
Ultimate Support designed a universal power-supply mounting system that uses strong, dependable clamps to fit a wide variety of power supplies underneath the board. Never take a drill to your pedalboard again.
Because all those jumper cables can become an unruly mess pretty quickly, the company went a step further and integrated cable management clips in its specially angled design, which prevents cord clutter and keeps your effects rig looking sharp.
And, for those who sing lead and background vocals, Ultimate Support has incorporated a specially designed (removable) mount for its MC-05 shaft designs (sold separately, see SKU K46519), allowing you to easily mount a microphone stand, and shrink the footprint of your on stage station for maximized efficiency.
With all of these features, the slick design of the side panels (available in multiple colors) is just icing on the cake. Finally, the included Hybrid Series 2.0 case, specially designed for the GS-500, gives you the best quality storage and transportation option you'll find included as part of a pedalboard purchase.
Once you've solved all the problems the GSP-500 Genesis Series Pedalboard solves, you can get back to obsessing over which distortion pedals you absolutely have to have for your next performance, and stop worrying about how many accessories you still need to get the pedalboard itself up and running.
MXR DC Brick Power Supply
Keep your pedals powered all night long with the MXR DC Brick, a revamp of the DCB10. Now under the MXR brand, the new DC Brick features all of the short circuit and overload protection of the original but now handles twice the power, allowing you to use virtually any combination of effects. Additionally, each 9v output has a red LED that illuminates if there is a short so you can quickly identify and troubleshoot any power problems. The MXR DC Brick has eight 9v outputs and two 18v outputs, a change from the DCB10's seven 9v outputs and three 18v outputs. And of course, the AC adapter and all necessary cables to connect pedals to the unit are included.
Ultimate Support GSP-500 Mic Stand
The Ultimate Support GSP-500 Genesis Series Pedalboard includes a unique microphone mounting attachment that allows performers to place a MC-05 microphone stand shaft mounted straight up or at a 10-degree angle.
MXR Patch Cable 3-Pack
These 6 in. patch cables are MXR-approved for clean, pure tone. They feature oxygen-free copper conductors and spiral shields to block unwanted interference, PVC outer jackets for flexibility and protection, and flat, low-profile right-angle ends to keep your pedalboard tight and tidy.
Call or click to order today!
- Surface dimensions: 24 in. x 14.375 in.
- Surface area
- Side dimensions: .938 in. x 4.37 in. x 1.87 in.
- Wire routing slot Width: 1.313 in.
- Power supply clamp range: .5 in.–2.5 in.
- Weight: 9.9 lb.
- Includes GSP-USHB2-50 Hybrid Series soft case
- Handles twice the power of the original DC Brick
- Eight 9v outputs and two 18v outputs
- Each 9v output has a red LED that illuminates in case of a short
- Flexible, durable outer jacket protects against kinks
- Flat right-angle ends keep your pedalboard tight and tidy
- 90% coverage OFC spiral shield blocks interference
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.