- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VHT RedLine 40R 40W Guitar Amplifier Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74363 000001000 L74363000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
VHT takes the pole position with aggressive styling and real spring reverb in a package that’s never been this affordable. Sporting two channels and ...Click To Read More About This Product
You'll be seeing red in no time with this awesome amp head.
VHT takes the pole position with aggressive styling and real spring reverb in a package that’s never been this affordable. Sporting two channels and vintage-voiced Low, Mid and High tone controls, the versatile VHT RedLine Reverb 40R 40W guitar amp head provides the full range of contemporary amp tones.
The RedLine 40 Reverb’s great sounding clean channel is further enhanced by the rich sound of its spring reverb tank. To take the amp’s range of tones to the limit, the Drive channel has four footswitchable modes: Overdrive, Distortion, Metal, and the extremely maxed-out, high-gain RedLine mode. All of the Drive modes respond extremely well to volume control changes and pick dynamics.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 40W
- Two channels
- Effects: Reverb
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Extension speaker output
- Open-back construction
- Dimensions: 6.5’’ x 13.75’’ x 8.0” (165mm x 350mm x 205mm)
- Weight: 11.75 pounds (5.3 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.