- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Victoria Club Deluxe 22W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58517 000000000 L58517000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Victoria Club Deluxe 22W 1x12" tube combo amp is designed to deliver maximum tone in a small package. It is essentially the business end of a cla...Click To Read More About This Product
You'll love this portable, vintage-style, all-tube gem.
The Victoria Club Deluxe 22W 1x12" tube combo amp is designed to deliver maximum tone in a small package. It is essentially the business end of a classic AB763 Deluxe Reverb type amp minus the normal channel and tremolo. By eliminating the tremolo, the Club Deluxe is stripped down the tonal essentials with zero signal loss normally associated with the inclusion of blackface tremolo circuitry. The Club Deluxe features fixed bias 6V6's (adjustable) and all tube transformer coupled reverb with a full sized Accutronics tank.
The Club Deluxe is housed in a tweed style cabinet which combines the superior dynamics of the tweed cabinet with the purity of the AB763 style reverb design. All the stiffness and tight directionally of a typical blackface cabinet is gone, replaced by the lively and percussive resonance that the tweed era cabinets are known for. Custom Eminence Victoria 12" speaker is standard.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 22W (tube)
- Half-power switch
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two 6V6GT (power amp); one 12AT7; one GZ34 (rectifier)
- Single channel
- Three inputs: primary, -3dB, -6dB
- Speaker: 1x12" Eminence Victoria
- Controls: 2-band EQ, volume, reverb
- Dimensions: 16" x 20" x 10.5"
- Weight: 32 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.