- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Voodoo Lab GCX Guitar Audio Switcher
- Write a Review
- #183401 000000000 183401000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Get total control over your pedals, rack effects, amp & channel switching, and more with the GCX Guitar Audio Switcher. You can use each of the eight...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Add true bypass to any stompbox or rack effect in your rig!
Get total control over your pedals, rack effects, amp & channel switching, and more with the GCX Guitar Audio Switcher. You can use each of the eight loops for true bypass effect switching, A/B switching to select amps and preamps, or to control any type of footswitch function such as amp channel switching.
GCX loops have no active circuitry, and use the finest gold relays sealed in nitrogen, so your tone will stay pure and dynamic no matter what kind or how many effects you use. Combine the GCX Guitar Audio Switcher with a Ground Control Pro to form a complete switching system that has been the touring and recording pro's choice for over 15 years!
- 8 true bypass audio loops
- 2 front-to-back feedthroughs
- Choose between buffered and passive inputs
- A/B switching to select amp and preamps
- Controls any footswitch function
- Phantom powers Ground Control Pro via MIDI cable
- Hand built in the U.S.A.
- Five-year warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.