- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vox AC30C2 Limited-Edition Two-Tone 30W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Black and Red
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68900 000001000 L68900000001000
6-Month* financing available.
Known as the sound that powered the 1960s "British Invasion," the VOX AC30 combo amp has been an icon for decades. Based on the classic AC30 design, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Enjoy the iconic tone and eye-catching looks.
Known as the sound that powered the 1960s "British Invasion," the VOX AC30 combo amp has been an icon for decades. Based on the classic AC30 design, the all-new, tube-driven Custom Series AC30C2 offers numerous up-to-date enhancements, delivering the most versatile AC30 design in VOX history.
VOX Custom Series amps offer two channels; Normal and Top-Boost. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control; the Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls. The Tone Cut control operates in the power stage rather than the preamp stage, allowing an additional degree of tone-shaping. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain-staging. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the Custom Series can deliver the coveted clean VOX "chimey" sound or a powerful overdriven tone — and everything in between.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 30W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); four EL84 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Speaker: 2x12" Celestion G12M Greenback
- Effects: Tremolo (Speed/Depth); Spring Reverb (Tone/Level); Switchable via optional VFS2A pedal
- By-passable effects loop
- Extension and External speaker outputs
- Two-tone Tolex finish
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.