- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vox AC30CH Limited 30W Tube Guitar Head
- Write a Review
- J50396 000001000 J50396000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AC30 Custom carries on the tradition of the legendary amplifier that first made its debut in the '60s. Though often imitated, the tonal character...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get classic Vox tone with a limited-edition color.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
The AC30 Custom carries on the tradition of the legendary amplifier that first made its debut in the '60s. Though often imitated, the tonal character of a genuine VOX AC30 is unlike that of any other amplifier. A great addition to any amp collection, the AC30CH is now available in White Bronco for a limited time only!
The AC30CH utilizes 12AX7 tubes in the preamp and EL84 tubes in the power amp. The Normal and Top Boost channels each have a dedicated volume control, and the Top Boost channel also provides Treble and Bass tone controls. In the Master section, there's the distinctive VOX Tone Cut and Master Volume that allow you to obtain a variety of sounds ranging from the extraordinarily sparkling VOX clean tone to a powerful, raw overdrive. The familiar VOX Tremolo and Spring Reverb from the Custom Series are also found in the new AC30CH.
Note: This is for the head only.
- Power: 30W (tube)
- Tubes: 12AX7 (preamp); EL84 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Four inputs
- Impedance: 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 2-band EQ, volume, reverb tone, reverb level, tremolo speed, tremolo depth, tone cut
- FX: Reverb, tremolo
- FX loop
- Speaker cable included
- Dimensions: 27.76 in. x 10.47 in. x 11.18 in.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.