- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vox Amplug 2
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50326 000000000 J50326000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With an improved analog circuit, the amPlug G2 Blues provides three distinct voices—clean, crunch and lead—for a wide range of classic tones. It also...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With its compact size, classic tones and convenient features, the amPlug G2 is indispensable.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
With an improved analog circuit, the amPlug G2 Blues provides three distinct voices—clean, crunch and lead—for a wide range of classic tones. It also features nine selectable effects with three types of chorus, delay and reverb. For added convenience VOX designed this headphone amplifier with a folding plug mechanism that rotates 180 degrees as well as an auto power-off function. There’s even an AUX input for jamming along with any audio player. Thanks to its small size and amazing quality, the amPlug G2 Blues is the simplest way for any guitarist or bassist to get serious sound.
Compact size Improved analog circuit Three distinct voices: clean, crunch and lead Nine selectable effects Folding plug mechanism that rotates 180 degrees Auto power-off function AUX input for external portable music players
If you want serious sound from your guitar or bass, order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.