- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vox NT2/V110NT Lil' Night Train Set Tube Guitar Half Stack
- Write a Review
- Product H68238
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The VOX Night Train first caught musicians' eyes - and ears - with its ultra-cool mirror finish and serious all-tube sound. Now welcome the Lil' Nigh...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get your one-way ticket to killer tone on the Lil' Night Train!
The VOX Night Train first caught musicians' eyes - and ears - with its ultra-cool mirror finish and serious all-tube sound. Now welcome the Lil' Night Train; at under 5 lb., it carries this same minimalist flair and portability to an all new level! The Lil' Night Train Set comes complete with the V110NT cabinet, offering a 10-inch Celestion VX speaker and a perfect cosmetic match for your Lil' Night Train head.
Light enough to take anywhere, the Lil' Night Train lets you enjoy the traditional yet individualistic VOX aura in any musical situation, without ever leaving your signature tone behind! Rehearsing, recording, at a gig, or practicing quietly at home, the Lil' Night Train's all-tube design offers a diverse range of authentic, all-tube VOX sounds. The exterior features a durable mirror-finished chassis, cut in the familiar VOX diamond pattern. Matched with the dedicated V110NT speaker cabinet, equipped with a custom Celestion VX 10 speaker, the Lil' Night Train Set forms a formidable rig!
All-tube design for uncompromising sound
Compact and powerful, the Lil' Night Train boasts vacuum tubes in both the preamp and power amp stages. The preamp uses two 12AX7 tubes, while the power-amp uses one 12AU7, providing that sense of drive, power, and fatness that's obtainable only from vacuum tubes.
Dual purpose output
The Lil' Night Train provides a headphone/line out jack - a feature surprisingly rare on an all-tube amp. This output contains a cabinet simulator that reproduces the resonance and spatial character of a quality speaker cabinet, so you can enjoy real tube amp sound even during night-time practice sessions or when recording directly from your Night Train.
Two-way tone switch
In order to meet the needs of any style or playing technique, the Lil' Night Train lets you choose from two tonal characters. The Bright mode boosts the high-frequency range for the familiar VOX chime; the Thick mode bypasses the tone circuitry, boosting the gain to create a more full and beefy sound.
High-performance VOX custom speaker cable
Included with the Lil' Night Train is a high-performance VOX custom speaker cable. This premium cable is constructed from thick 16 gauge wire designed for high audio quality, ensuring that the sound of your Lil' Night Train head reaches the speakers with no loss of fidelity.
The perfect pair
The dedicated V110NT speaker cabinet is the perfect companion for the Lil' Night Train head. Packing a ten-inch custom Celestion VX10 speaker, this cabinet delivers a rich, full-bodied tone. The rounded retro-look exterior is a great match for the Lil' Night Train, making it the ideal choice in both sound and design.
- Authentic VOX all-tube tone in a stylish and ultra-compact 2W head
- V110NT cabinet with a single 10" Celestion VX 10 speaker
- 2 - 12AX7 preamp vacuum tubes; single 12AU7 power tube
- Treble, bass, gain, and volume controls
- Two-way mode switch: Bright boosts the high frequencies and activates the EQ, Thick bypasses the EQ and boosts the gain for a full, beefy sound
- Headphone/line out jack is fantastic for recording Lil' Night Train's tube sound directly or for those late-night practicing
- Includes a high-performance VOX speaker cable (16 AWG), meticulously designed
- for superior audio quality
- The Lil' Night Train head and V110NT cabinet are an ideal pair, both sonically and visually
- Head: 8-3/4"W x 4-3/4"H x 4-3/4"D, 5 lb.
- Cabinet: 16-1/2"W x 6-1/2"H x 12"D, 12 lb.