- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vox Valvetronix VC12 Footswitch
- Write a Review
- Product 150310
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vox VC-12 Valvetronix Footcontroller incorporates the capabilities of the VC-4 controller: Program selection, tap tempo, built-in tuner with mute...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Immense control under your sole!
The Vox VC-12 Valvetronix Footcontroller incorporates the capabilities of the VC-4 controller: Program selection, tap tempo, built-in tuner with mute, effects on/off, dual-function wah/volume pedal, dedicated volume pedal, an external volume pedal input, and parameter control. Both pedals are rugged, topped with chrome and heavy rubber, and equipped with heavy-duty stomp box switches, independent Bank Up/Down switches, and a Recall switch to automatically revert to the prior program. The VC-12 also stores 96 Valvetronix user programs in 4 banks. Programs can be stored from any Valvetronix amp into the VC-12 and loaded into another amp. As an added bonus, the VC-12 can control 2 Valvetronix amplifiers at one time.
- Program selection
- Tap tempo
- Built-in tuner with mute
- Effects on/off
- Wah pedal that can also control volume
- Dedicated volume pedal
- External volume pedal input
- Parameter control
- Pedals chrome-topped and equipped with heavy-duty stomp box switches
- Independent Bank Up/Down switches
- Recall switch reverts to the prior program
- Stores 96 Valvetronix user programs in 4 banks Programs can be stored from any Valvetronix amp into the VC-12 and loaded into another amp
- Controls 2 Valvetronix amplifiers at one time
Supercharge your Valvetronix performance with this hot-rod footswitch! Click or call now.