- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Walrus Audio Emissary Parallel Boost Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26788 000000000 L26788000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
[em-uh-ser-ee] Anatomy. Sending or coming out, as certain veins that pass through the skull and connect the venous sinuses inside with the veins outs...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Use your head—stand out from the crowd.
[em-uh-ser-ee] Anatomy. Sending or coming out, as certain veins that pass through the skull and connect the venous sinuses inside with the veins outside.
Built from the ground up, Walrus Audio has developed a 2-in-1 boost to help make leads stand out, slides sing, finger picking come to life and to push tube amps into great natural breakup. Like the veins its named after, the Emissary Parallel Boost features two independent boost circuits running in parallel to work together to help give your tone a real “sinus clearing experience”. Use one or the other by itself, or mix any combination of both by turning up each knob to the desired level.
The top knob controls the volume for the “bright” boost circuit. This is a clean, high headroom JFET boost, with a slight emphasis on higher frequencies to liven up your tone. The bottom knob controls the volume for the “mid” boost circuit. This circuit features a targeted boost at either 1kHz or 800Hz selected by the toggle switch.
The bypass switch also features a momentary function. When the bypass switch is in off position, press and hold to temporarily activate the effect. Releasing the switch turns the effect off.
The Emissary comes in a “Silk Satin Black” finish with light blue and white ink. Artwork by illustrator Adam Forster features an x-ray of a patients skull viewing the Emissary and other vital veins running through the head.
Call or click to order today!
- Dimensions: 4.77” x 2.6” x 1.39”
- Power requirements: 9VDC (100mA minimum)
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.