- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Walrus Audio Iron Horse Distortion
- Write a Review
- Product J44697
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Iron Horse is a return to the classic distortion: thick, punchy, riffy and rowdy. It is full of high gain and perfectly made for the rock guitari...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A must-have distortion perfect for punchy solos and rock-solid rhythms.
The Iron Horse is a return to the classic distortion: thick, punchy, riffy and rowdy. It is full of high gain and perfectly made for the rock guitarist in need of thick rhythm or cutting solos. Dial back the gain and it can be used as a thick, warm overdrive. The Iron Horse has three distortion modes operated by a toggle switch that changes between different clipping diodes providing more versatility in shaping the tone of the distortion. It has three control knobs: Level, Tone and Distortion and True Bypass switching.
- Three distortion modes operated by toggle switch
- Level, Tone and Distortion controls
- True bypass
- 9V DC
- Dimensions: 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3 in.
- ***The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.***
Call or click to order today!