- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Walrus Audio Vanguard Dual Phase
- Write a Review
- J44727 000000000 J44727000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vanguard was designed to create evolving beds of sound; from thick and sweeping harmonics to symphonic tidal waves. It operates as a series phase...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A completely tweakable, extremely versatile, easy-to-use phaser that can layer waves of swirling sounds.
The Vanguard was designed to create evolving beds of sound; from thick and sweeping harmonics to symphonic tidal waves. It operates as a series phaser system—two phasers working together to give unimaginable texture. The user has three selectable modes to shape the series phaser, sending your signal through a single 10-stage phaser with the option to pass through a second phaser. The second phaser, found on the second row of rotary controls, offers three different phaser voicings at the flip of a toggle switch; 10-stage with regeneration, 4-stage with pitch bend, and 6-stage with filter. This generates anything from slow phased foothills to untamed and violent sweeps.
The Vanguard gives you eight controls in total. Though it offers many options, it is simple and intuitive to use. If you desire to use only one of the four phasers on the Vanguard (one main phaser with the top controls and three selectable phaser voicings on the bottom row of controls), simply set the undesired phaser’s controls to zero and set the desired phaser’s controls to your unique setting. On the topside of the Vanguard the user can run one input (stereo with TRS-Y cable), two outputs, expression control, and a Remote input to use of an auxiliary momentary switch to both switch the pedal on/off and/or save presets. If you already have a crowded pedal board, you can set your Vanguard at the back of the board and run a small footprint dual SPST switch to the front of the board so you don’t lose valuable real estate. The Remote input requires a TRS cable to be used. The expression pedal control works with most on-the-shelf expression pedals. This feature allows the user to set the high and low parameters for any control and then fade between those settings by moving your foot up or down on the expression pedal.
- Four phaser voicings in one pedal
- Dry Mix, Rate, Depth, Regen, Wet Mix controls for main phaser
- Rate, Depth and Tweak controls for additional phaser voicings
- Three switchable phaser voicings: 10-stage with regeneration, 4-stage with pitch bend and 6-stage with filter
- Remote (requires TRS cable), Expression pedal, Left out, Right and Input jacks
- Dimensions: 5 ⅝ x 4 ⅝ x 1 ½ in.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (150mA minimum)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.