Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Wampler Clarksdale Overdrive Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Your search for the perfect vintage, midrange-infused overdrive is finally over.
At the crossroads of Highway 61 and Junction 49 lies the official crossroads of Clarksdale, Mississippi—the birthplace of the Delta Blues. This historic town, and the famous music that was created there, is responsible for the inspiration behind this pedal—The Clarksdale Overdrive.
Blues and non-blues guitar players have used Tube Screamer® type circuits for years to help them create their personal signature sound. Over the years, countless players have been asking Brian to create that world famous vintage mid-range overdrive. Well, he finally did it!
The Clarksdale is Wampler's take on that world famous lime green overdrive many of us have come to love– with a few great Wampler styled improvements of course. The world of boutique pedals is filled with lots of great clones of that already famous circuit, so what else could be done?
Wampler wanted to create a pedal that would be true to the sound and feel of the original but would have a wider range of tonal options; to satisfy even the biggest tone chasers out there. The addition of a 3-band EQ (Bass, Mids are active, and the Treble is similar to the classic TS tone pot) it allows a player to have a more tailored tonal pallet than the original. The Lift/Smooth switch will also allow a player to either sit in the mix with the Smooth setting or allow your leads to standout with the Lift option. Also, unlike the original “green giant”, the Clarksdale will not “fizz out” as much at low or high gain settings.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9 V power jack
- Power draw: Between 17mA (9 V) and 28mA (18 V)
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Bass, Mid’s, Treble, Smooth / Big
- Voicing options: Smooth/Big changes the tonality and gain structure, adding more dynamics to your tone
- 2.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in. size (63.5 mm x 114.3 mm x 38.1 mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Call or click to order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.