- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wampler Hot Wired V2 Brent Mason Signature Overdrive Distortion Pedal
- Write a Review
- J47442 000000000 J47442000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Brent Mason Hot Wired V2: The only pedal versatile enough to be taken into the world's most demanding studio environment every day… Nashville mas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Two incredible pedals combined into one for the legendary Nashville recording artist, Brent Mason.
The Brent Mason Hot Wired V2: The only pedal versatile enough to be taken into the world's most demanding studio environment every day… Nashville master sessions.
A lot of people think they’ve never heard of Brent Mason. You may not recognize the name, but chances are you've heard him. Brent is, without doubt, the number 1 session guitarist working out of Nashville and has been since the early 1990s. Not only is he a legendary studio figure, but also a renowned composer and songwriter. His compositions have been used in countless films, TV shows and commercials. His solo albums, in particular “Hot Wired” (from which this pedal got its name) has become almost mythical in its reputation for guitar tone and quality of musicianship. With Brent, you will not believe it until you hear it.
Built on the foundations of the extremely popular V1, V2 stands alone in terms of versatility. The studio scene in Nashville has changed over the last few years, so Wampler changed the Hot Wired to mirror the industry Brent works in. V1 was geared towards all out chickin’ pickin’ and beyond. Expanding on that, the V2 brings you a broader range of subtlety in channel 1. You can still find the chickin’ pickin’ tones, but you can also find a deeper, warmer overdrive section that will allow you to play as smooth as you like. With the added blend control, you won’t believe how fat your tone can be without it sounding too overdriven. Channel 2 still has the same “British Plexi” flavor that Brent loves.
Two pedals in one (overdrive and distortion), the Hot Wired is without doubt one of the most versatile pedals available today. One channel of the Hot Wired has all your overdrive needs, from a gentle break up to all out crunch. The other gives you dirt and loads of fat, creamy distortion that is tonally perfect from top to bottom. If need be you can stack them both together for a huge, huge sound.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Power draw: Between 17mA (9v) and 28mA (18v)
- Two separate pedals in one box, each with their own gain structure; volume, tone, gain (clean blend on channel 1)
- Bass boost switch on each channel (2 extra stages)
- Dimension: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in. size (114.3 mm x 114.3 mm x 38.1 mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- Exact same pedal used by Brent Mason live and in the studio
- Both channels can be used at the same time for ultimate “stacking” tones
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.