- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wampler Low Blow Bass Overdrive Distortion Pedal
- Write a Review
- #J47445 000000000 J47445000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Some of the most consistently asked questions to Wampler Pedals are “Will this pedal work on bass?” or “Have you got a bass overdrive?”. So, several ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The first Wampler overdrive and distortion pedal designed exclusively for bass guitar.
Some of the most consistently asked questions to Wampler Pedals are “Will this pedal work on bass?” or “Have you got a bass overdrive?”. So, several years ago Brian Wampler started on tweaking a bass circuit. After tons of player and artist input, Brian started to really refine it. Working with Wampler engineer (and bass player) Jake Steffes, Brian tuned the gain stages to perfection and the Low Blow was born.
Each of the two clipping modes, Smooth and Jagged, react just the way you would expect them too. Smooth giving you more of an overdrive with the jagged being more distorted. The addition of a 3 band EQ (Bass, Mids, and Treble) allows a player to have more tonal control no matter what the gig calls for.
With the the Notch Filter switch, you can help tighten/clean up common cabinet “woof” without having to turn down. The Low Blow also features Wampler’s standard top mounted jacks and our soft click electrical relay true by-pass switch.
Finally, with the help of a bass player, Wampler created a bass pedal for bass players.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9 V power jack
- Power draw: between 35mA (9 V) and 53mA (18 V)
- Active 3-band EQ
- Two clipping modes, smooth and jagged
- Switchable notch filter
- 3.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in. (88.9 mm x 114.3 mm x 38.1 mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.