- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wampler Pinnacle Standard Distortion Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48108 000000000 J48108000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The trouble with distortion pedals is that many of them only serve one function. The distinguished tone-chaser sometimes needs extreme gain, sometime...Click To Read More About This Product
Get amazing "brown sound" and beyond with this versatile distortion.
The trouble with distortion pedals is that many of them only serve one function. The distinguished tone-chaser sometimes needs extreme gain, sometimes needs mild overdrive, sometimes needs something that does both of the above and everything in between. The Wampler Pinnacle Standard distortion pedal not only does that, it also brings the most convincing “Brown Sound” to be ever heard in a pedal!
With two separate styles of gain structure, a powerful mid contour (from scooped to mid hump) control and a control that squeezes out every ounce of tone from your guitar, you’ll notice that the Pinnacle is called that for a very good reason.
Although extremely versatile, the Pinnacle from Wampler is well known for giving the “Brown Sound”, the tone and style of distortion made famous by Eddie Van Halen. Zeke Clark (Van Halen’s longtime renowned guitar tech) played through a pinnacle and this is what he had to say: “I’ve played tons of pedals that promised that “Brown Sound;” this pedal nails it better than anything I’ve ever heard or played.”
- Designed to get the best EVH “brown sound” possible within a pedal design
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Boost switch alters gain structure to take it from overdrive to distortion
Call or click to order today!
- Power draw: Between 4mA (9v) and 10mA (18v)
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in. (88.9 x 114.3 x 38.1 mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- Built in the U.S.A.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.