- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wampler Reflection Reverb Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #L19577 000000000 L19577000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Thanks to the power of today’s digital technology, there are more options for attaining great reverb effects than ever before. But imagine being able...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Add just the right amount of atmosphere with this versatile reverb.
Thanks to the power of today’s digital technology, there are more options for attaining great reverb effects than ever before. But imagine being able to get the same washes of tone, that often emanate from some overly complicated stompbox computers, from a compact, single-button pedal with straightforward controls. That’s exactly what you’ll find with the Wampler Reflection. A flip of a switch shifts from swampy, springy goodness to a studio-grade plate reverb. Then manipulate that ambiance on the fly, thanks to the intuitive control layout. And with internal switches to control the effect’s tails and dry signal, the Reflection will integrate perfectly into almost any guitar rig. So, when you’re done surfing through menus while you’re trying to perform, but you still demand pristine trails of tone, put the Wampler Reflection reverb pedal on our board and never look back.
Two reverbs in one
The spring and plate reverbs onboard the Reflection have been expertly voiced to sit as comfortably on a surf rocker’s board as they will adding subtle air in a studio environment. The spring setting faithfully replicates the boing and drip of the classic effect, while the plate places your tone in 3-dimensional spaces that add beauty and character to everything you play.
Just the right amount of control
The life of a performing guitarist doesn’t offer a lot of time for tone-tweaking on the job. That was a guiding consideration when crafting the Reflection reverb. You’re able to conjure the detailed tones with the twist of decay, tone, pre-delay, and reverb volume knobs. You’ll also find internal controls for allowing the tails to ring through and for adding or removing your guitar’s original signal.
Call or click to order today!
- 9v-18v power jack
- 2 voicings: studio-grade plate and big tank-like spring
- Infinite Decay and up to 140ms early reflection make it as organic as possible
- Internal dip switch for true bypass/buffered to allow ‘trails’ (factory set to True Bypass)
- Internal dip switch for ‘dry kill’ that just has the reverb sounding (factory set to ‘off’)
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless · Power draw: 73.8 mA @ 9V and 77.5mA @ 18v
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 2.5″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- Built in the U.S.A
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.