- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warwick 1000W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- #H98808 000002000 H98808000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Warwick LWA 1000 packs a massive punch in the form of 1,000W of thundering power, and with usable features.It features two inputs for active and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Plenty of power for when you need to rattle the earth itself.
The Warwick LWA 1000 packs a massive punch in the form of 1,000W of thundering power, and with usable features.
It features two inputs for active and passive basses, a four-band EQ, a compressor on each channel and master volume. It offers up 500W at 8 Ohms and 1000W at 4 Ohms makes it possible to have the power you need for the gig regardless of the size of the venue. The preamp is based on Warwick signature Class A/Low Z circuitry made famous with the WA and BC series of amps. This technology makes sure you have the warm huge distortion-free sound you desire without disturbing noise.
The advancement in power supply technology and error correction circuitry in the Class D power amp used in the LWA 1000 allows for tighter and stronger bass response than previously possible in this type of amps.
- Power: 1,000W (500W + 500W)
- 2 inputs for active and passive basses
- Headphone output
- FX loop
- Aux. input
- Balanced output
- Included footswitch
- Weight: 5.95 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.