- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warwick BC300 300W 1x15 Bass Combo w/4" Horn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H98389 000001000 H98389000001000
6-Month* financing available.
The Warwick BC300 combo offers 300W of useable power, and has great, useful features for the stage, studio or bedroom.It features a two-way EQ for ba...Click To Read More About This Product
Great tone, power and features in a versatile size.
The Warwick BC300 combo offers 300W of useable power, and has great, useful features for the stage, studio or bedroom.
It features a two-way EQ for bass and treble, as well as a switchable 10-band equalizer for fine-tuning your tone. It also houses two inputs for active or passive basses, a balanced output for recording or direct feeds to a PA system, an FX loop and a headphone output.It's mounted to Warwick's powerful 1x15" speaker cab for deep, booming bass, but it's easily transportable for stage, studio or practice.
- Power: 300W
- Driver: 15" Warick custom; 4" high-frequency horn
- Two inputs for active or passive basses
- Line out with ground-lift switch
- FX loop
- Headphone output
- Dimensions: 20.8" x 22.83 x 16.9"
- Weight: 61.7 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.