- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Way Huge Electronics WHE101 Angry Troll Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Product 423801
The mighty Angry Troll boost pedal serves up monstrous portions of volume and gain to pummel the input of your amp. It adds bite and punch while tran...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Delivers up to +50dB of gain for super amp-pummeling power.
The mighty Angry Troll boost pedal serves up monstrous portions of volume and gain to pummel the input of your amp. It adds bite and punch while transforming your anemic and mild mannered tone into a beastly sonic onslaught. The Angry Troll boost pedal's two controls interact like a vintage mic preamp. The Anger knob-a rotary switch with six Fists of Fury positions-adjusts the amount of gain created by the Angry Troll effect pedal's op-amp, while the Volume knob regulates the overall output level. The guitar pedal's high-grade components are used for a precisely tuned circuit that works like an extension of your amp.
The Way Huge Angry Troll effect pedal can be powered by a single 9V battery or with a Dunlop ECB003 external DC power supply (not included). The power input is a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack with the positive voltage on the outer sleeve. The Way Huge boost pedal will lock into bypass mode when it is time to change the battery. It also includes power protection circuitry to prevent damage from AC power supplies.
- Heavy-duty footswitch with quiet relay-based true bypass
- Blue LED indicator
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm power jack with AC protection
- Easy access non-detachable battery door
- Super-duty 0.09" aluminum anodized chassis
- High-grade components
- Great tone
- Cool name
Order the top for over-the-top punch.
- Input impedance: >1 mOhm
- Output impedance: <10 kOhms
Anger gain: 18dB, 23dB, 32dB, 37dB, 43dB, 50dB
- Signal to noise ratio, A-weighted
- Volume max, anger max: >70dB
- Volume max, anger min: >90dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005% AT 1KHZ
- Bypass: True Hardwire Relay
- Dimensions: 4-25/32"D x 3-3/4"W x 1-3/4"H
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Current draw: 7.7mA
- Power supply: Standard 9V battery, Dunlop ECB003 AC Adapter, Dunlop DC Brick, or CAE MC403.
- All measurements taken with Vref = 1Vrms