- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Xotic Effects RC Booster Clean Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product H81673
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RC Booster offers a super transparent 20db+ clean boost with an adjustable ±15dB two band active EQ that adds a wide range of harmonic content to...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An amp enhancer that makes any rig sound better.
The RC Booster offers a super transparent 20db+ clean boost with an adjustable ±15dB two band active EQ that adds a wide range of harmonic content to your ideal sound. As a clean boost, it can enhance other pedals, such as "overdrive and distortion pedals," or you can crank the gain for a "crunch" sound. But, the RC Booster is so extremley transparent that many players find they leave it on all the time. It also features true bypass for eliminating any signal interference when switched off.
- Active Treble, Bass ,Gain and Volume controls allow for limitless tone shaping
- Offers a super transparent 20db+ clean boost and a ±15db 2 band active EQ without ever compromising the integrity of the original tone
- Provides a solution to sound degradation, caused by long instrument cables and/or long effect chains between guitar and amp, by strengthening the original signal
- True bypass for eliminating any signal interference when switched off
- Can be used with AC adaptor (optional) or 9V Battery.
Add some secret sauce to your rig with this delicious sounding stomp box.
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 4.39" x 2.38" x 1.98" (112mm X 60mm X 50mm)
- Weight: 0.6 lbs. (280g)
- True Bypass Switching
- Power Consumption: 9VDC/6mA
- Battery Type: 9VDC (006P) x 1
- AC Adapter (Optional): 9VDC, Negative Tips (Regulated recommended)
- Input Impedance: 500k ohm (min)
- Output Impedance: 10k ohm